Location: Ruwais Refinery
Purpose of Job
- Carries out the skilled installation, maintenance, calibration and repair of variety of electrical, electronic and microprocessor based analyzer instrumentation, process sample conditioning systems, distribution control system (DCS), laboratory analytical instruments and related instrument equipment in the plant.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years Diploma.
- 5 years’ experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic and microprocessor based analyzer instrument systems in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Fair knowledge of English language.
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com, (Subject:Analyzer Technician)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience