Sr. Supply Economist & Planner
Location: Abu Dhabi / Ruwais
Purpose of Job
- Develops optimum short, medium and long term production plans for COMPANY Refineries in order to maximise Refinery margins.
- Prepares plans for turnaround/shutdown production scenarios and all related economics for review and consideration under the supervision of Section Head.
- Collects and analyses the refinery data and ensures continuous monitoring based on actual and historical data. Reviews and analyses economic analysis of Company Refineries and communicates the trends to the concerned.
- Acts as a focal point for activities related to LP modelling and ensures effectiveness of LP Model.
- Generates optimised plans based on the price directed by ADNOC.
- Provides up to date pricing information to the concerned and highlights in case of any concerns.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 9 years’ of overall experience in refinery economics and economic modeling out of which 2 years’ experience in Refinery is must.
- Knowledge of Planning in Oil Refinery industry.
- Knowledge of Economic appraisal using spread sheet investment appraisal models.
- Knowledge of Construction of economic and financial spread sheet models.
- Knowledge of Price forecasting and optimization modelling using spread sheets and Linear Programming models.
- In depth knowledge of LP tools.
- Good oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic Language is preferable.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize according to business strategy.
Email .doc file CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Job title)
Please Include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join
- Skype details
- Date of birth