Business Development Studies- Section Head
Location: Abu Dhabi- Head Office
Purpose of Job
- Directs and supervises the development and assessment of the strategic business activities including coordinating major investment strategies.
- Provides support and coordinates with COMPANY Divisions on various activities related to ongoing projects executed as a result of various investment opportunities.
- Provide business support to Takreer Management in evaluating various strategic issues.
- Represents Company in committees established by ADNOC or other entities for development and assessment of business initiatives such as environment, Safety, Energy, etc, projects carried by other ADNOC group of companies and other Government
- Entities to discuss and coordinate integration, interface and synergy issues between various complexes and ensure Company requirements are met.
- Coordinates and liaises with OPCOs, Government Authorities, Environmental Agencies, International firms, Universities and other entities for business related activities which impact Company operation.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with Strategic Business development background.
- 10 years of experience in Refineries, Petrochemical or Oil and Gas plant in engineering function and plant operation, technical support, feasibility studies, plant and project economics and planning.
- Experience includes project economics, process development strategy, plant operation with sound knowledge and good experience in running the Linear Programming (LP) tools.
- Good presentation skills and computer literate
Email .doc file CVs to: email@example.com (Subject: Job title)
Please Include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join
- Skype details
- Date of birth