Sr. Process Engineer- Strategic Studies
Location: Abu Dhabi- Head Office
Purpose of Job
- Leads and coordinates scoping, conceptual and techno-economic studies for major projects utilizing internal as well as external resources.
- Develops, finalizes scope for techno-economic studies by Consultants and engineering companies and direct Consultants activities to ensure works are carried out in accordance to the plans and within agreed schedule and cost.
- Develops and updates Company long term development plans for new ventures and business lines, liaises with various licensors to evaluate new technologies, catalyst and chemicals to improve plant configurations, reduce operating cost, improve plant flexibility and enhance product qualities.
- Represents Company in studies, projects carried by other ADNOC Group of companies to discuss and coordinate integration, interface and synergy issues between various complexes and ensures Company requirements are met.
- Participates in research activities carried by Government authorities, environmental agencies, universities and other entities.
- Prepares technical papers regarding Company business and achievements for presentation in various domestic and international symposiums and seminars.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BSc in Chemical Engineering.
- 9 years relevant experience in process and operation of refineries, petrochemical or gas plant industries.
- Good knowledge of Chemical Engineering simulation software.
- Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
Email .doc file CVs to: email@example.com
Please Include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join
- Skype details
- Date of birth