Sr. Process Engineer
Location: Ruwais Refinery East
Purpose of Job
- Supervises jobs of Process Engineers and guides as required.
- Provides process support for safe and trouble free operations of the units.
- Identifies process–related problems and plans suitable cost effective solutions
- Key contributor for improving refining margins
- Reviews plant modifications, new catalysts, chemicals
- Plans regeneration of catalysts and test runs as required
- Reviews existing technology and develops case for revamp and expansion plans or installation of new facilities to achieve overall improvement in plant performance and productivity.
- Active participant in the profit improvement programme (PIP), project steering teams, in-house HAZOP reviews, task force teams and incident investigation committees.
- Mentoring responsibilities of the fresh National graduate engineers (developees).
Minimum Job Requirements
- Graduate course (B.Sc./ B.E.) in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Processing Engineering.
- 7 Years experience in process and utilities of Refineries, Petrochemical or Gas plant in Process engineering discipline.
- Proficiency in English language and expertise in technical report writing.
- Proficient user of relevant Computer applications and software
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com (Subject: Job title)
and please include the following details in your CV: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience