Location: Ruwais Refinery
Purpose of Job
- Supervises the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of a wide range of mechanical stationary and rotating equipment in the plant, such as turbo machinery, gas and steam turbines, pumps, compressors, furnaces, heat exchangers, marine loading arms, steam generators, desalinators, reclaimer, pumps, reactors, conveyors, hydraulic equipment etc.
- Includes monitoring of work execution and providing guidance to ensure conformity to statutory and company regulations and adopting practices commensurate with Takreer HSE manual, dealing personally with more complex maintenance, and participating in shutdown and turnaround maintenance planning and execution activities and participates in the expansions/modifications of plant equipment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Completion of Higher Diploma in (3 Years).
- 5 years’ on hand experience in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical equipment, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- At least 3 years of which were in field working experience as technician on critical rotating/ static / Mechanical Equipment in Oil /Gas / Petrochemical or Power Plants.
- Fair knowledge of English Language.
Must submit WORD file CV (.doc only) to email@example.com, (Subject: Mechanical Supervisor)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Visa Status
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience