Shift Supervisor PDH
Location: Ruwais Refinery West Operations -VI - PDH
Purpose of Job
- Supervises, on shift, the operation of the units in the assigned section to ensure that plant throughput and products meet
- Company requirements and specifications in the most economical and safe manner within the designated area and control.
- Coordinates periodic checks, adjustments and maintains follow up on all maintenance activities in his respective operation area.
Minimum Job Requirements
- PDH experience is must
- Completion of Technical Secondary (12 Years) education followed by 3 years full time training leading to a higher Diploma in a technical trade.
- 7 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- High level of relevant technical knowledge and application.
- Good knowledge in DCS.
- Must have good computer skills- MS Office, MAXIMO.
- Very good oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com (Subject: Job title)
and please include the following details in your CV: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience