Operator - PDH
Location: Ruwais Refinery - West
Purpose of Job
- Carries out various skilled operating activities for the operations of units, systems and equipments in the operating sections of the plant to process feed stocks which includes carrying out regular inspection of utilities and reports, preparation of the area for various maintenance jobs, signing work permits for area preparedness to start maintenance work as well as commissioning of equipments after completion of maintenance works.
- Controls and monitors from DCS and PLC based, filed mounted package units, such as compressors, stacker/ recliamer, ship loader, seawater unit and loading arm.
- Complies with company HSEMS manual, abides HSE responsibilities and participates in HSE subcommittee meetings and training of newly recruited operators.
- Acts as First Line fire fighter at his assigned area and responds to adjacent units as an auxiliary fire fighter. Initiates quantity improvement ideas.
Minimum Job Requirements
- PDH Unit Experience is mandatory
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, followed by Higher Diploma in a technical trade.
- 5 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil, gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com (Subject: Job title)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Passport Number & Expiration
- Marital Status
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience