Operator - Delayed Coker
Location: Ruwais Refinery - West Delayed Coker Unit
Purpose of Job
- Carries out various skilled operating activities for the operations of units, systems and equipments in the operating sections of the plant to process feed stocks which includes carrying out regular inspection of utilities and reports, preparation of the area for various maintenance jobs, signing work permits for area preparedness to start maintenance work as well as commissioning of equipments after completion of maintenance works.
- Controls and monitors from DCS and PLC based, filed mounted package units, such as compressors, stacker/ recliamer, ship loader, seawater unit and loading arm.
- Complies with company HSEMS manual, abides HSE responsibilities and participates in HSE subcommittee meetings and training of newly recruited operators.
- Acts as First Line fire fighter at his assigned area and responds to adjacent units as an auxiliary fire fighter. Initiates quantity improvement ideas.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Delayed Coke Unit Experience is Mandatory
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, followed by Higher Diploma in a technical trade.
- 5 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil, gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications.
Must submit WORD file CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Operator - Delayed Coker)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience