Manager Ops Dept. Olefins &Alkylate, RFCC
Location: Ruwais Refinery - West Operations
Purpose of Job
- Plans directs and controls all functions and operations of the Olefins & Alkylates, RFCC Units, utilising technical and problem solving skills along with specialised engineering knowledge, to ensure the department’s projects are budgeted, planned and implemented, to achieve reliable, efficient and optimum operations.
- Ensures and maintains maximum unit capacities and quality products as per company specifications.
- Provides leadership in emergency situations and re-establishes normal operations as quickly as possible.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Should be experienced in Olefins &Alkylates, RFCC Units.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 12 years’ experience in refinery / gas processing plant operations of which 5 years should have been at management level.
- Familiar with international and UAE refinery industry standards and protocols.
- Have knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- High level of relevant technical knowledge and application
- Excellent organisational, management and planning skills
- Proven ability to educate and motivate
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Full knowledge of DCS
- Must have good computer skills eg. MS Office, MAXIMO
- Ability to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
- Quick and sound decision making and judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to engage in technical discussion and run meetings with engineers and contractors
- Proficient in verbal and written English
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com, put Job Title as your Subject
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience