Section: Security & Emergency Response Department
- Assess employee health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled employees on the site.
- May advise employees on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Review, evaluate, and analyse work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors.
- May conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of COMPANY employees
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Completion of Secondary education (12years)
- Plus 3 years' full-time training including certification as a Registered Nurse (SRN (UK) Equivalent)
- 3 years' Nursing experience adn HAAD RN License
- Very good skills in Crisis Management
- Good knowledge of ARABIC & ENGLISH
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills across cultural and Company boundaries
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities and deals with ambiguity by championing solutions
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a level of professionalism which builds capacity and credibility to become a trusted advisor
- Proficiency with Office computer equipment & Software
- VALID UAE DRIVING LICENSE.
Email .doc file CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Notice period
- Availability to join
- Skype details
- Date of birth