Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipments)
Location: Ruwais Area Services (Power & Utitilities) Engineering Integrity & Projects
Purpose of Job
- Directs, coordinates, advises and technically supports to sustain asset integrity and reliability of wide range of static equipment. Conducts Troubleshooting, failure analysis, resolution of chronic reliability issues & participates in Risk Based Inspection studies for the critical static equipment and shall be able to develop thestrategies for up gradation or replacement of obsolete equipment and systems
Minimum Job Requirements
- 9 years’ experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of static equipment and Familiarity with CMMMS (Maximo preferred).
- Familiarity with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
- Analytical and precise communication skills.
Must submit WORD file CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Job title)
and please include the following details (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Passport Number & Expiration
- Marital Status
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience