Location: Ruwais Refinery
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for the systematic identification, assessment, monitoring and remedial action planning of chemical, physical, biological, psychosocial and ergonomichazards within the Ruwais Refinery.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc in Engineering, plus a post graduate diploma in Industrial Hygiene or a Masters degree in Science in Industrial Hygiene or a Master’s degree in Industrial Hygiene.
- The above qualifications should meet the eligibility requirements for membership ofthe American Board of Industrial Hygienists (ABIH) or another recognised international Industrial Hygienist Board.
- 5 years’ experience in Industrial Hygiene preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienist (ACGIH) exposure guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Safety and Health Association’s Personal Exposure Limits (PEL).
- Knowledge of the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) exposure limits (REL)
- Knowledge of local and international standards for Industrial Hygiene.
- Familiar with general health and industrial hygiene aspects of a large industrial setting and associated utilities
- Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of operation and maintenance personnel
- Ability to generate internal reports and conduct formal presentations in English
- Skilled at instrumentation including real time monitoring equipment
- Knowledge of record-keeping practices and research techniques
- Computer literate
- Possess a UAE driving licence
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Arabic language is preferable.
Must submit WORD file CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Job title)
and please include the following details (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience