Location: Ruwais Refinery - East
Purpose of Job
- Provides specialist support and assumes responsibility for areas related to corrosion monitoring and control in Ruwais Refinery including plant, offsite and jetty equipment and piping.
- Reviews the operating conditions to assess and monitor corrosive conditions and evaluates the material performance in corrosive streams.
- Reviews the metallurgy of the equipment and piping and makes recommendations for upgrading as required..
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. in Metallurgical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferably with qualification in corrosion engineering.
- 5 years’ experience in process and utilities of Petroleum Refineries or Chemical Process Plants.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
Must submit WORD file CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, (Subject: Job title)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience