Location: Ruwais Refinery East
Purpose of Job
- Identifies critical process equipment and piping.
- Establishes and executes appropriate Inspection / NDT plan.
- Prepares scope of work for major, modular turnarounds.
- Determines replacement, repair requirements and remaining service life of equipment and piping based on evaluation of inspection findings and operating condition.
- Provides recommendations with analysis of equipment conditions and corrective/ preventive action.
- Prepares Inspection Test Plan, QA/QC plan for procurement of Capital plant equipment.
- Issues clearance certificates and reports of equipment after inspection and testing.
- Carries out inspection and testing of all static equipment of process plants, storage and marine facilities as well as pipelines system.
- Provides recommendations with analysis of equipment condition and corrective/preventive action.
- Reviews design specification requirements for new projects and modifications.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc in Metallurgical or Mechanical engineering
- 5 years’ inspection experience, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
- Good knowledge of relevant API, ASTM, NACE, ASME and TEMA standards / codes.
- Preferably certified as API 510, 570, 653 Inspector.
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com, (Subject: Job title)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience