Female Office Administrator (Arabic only)
- Salary: depends on experience
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Performs a variety of secretarial and general office duties for the
assigned division / department heads.
- Includes taking dictation, typing in English and/or Arabic, and
receiving, distributing and dispatching mail, maintaining confidential and
general files, receiving visitors, arranging appointments and attending
meetings as required.
- Maintains adequate
stock of stationery and supplies, and drafts routine correspondence as
- Follows up on work contacts
with other various divisions/departments.
- Completion of secondary (12 years)
education, followed by formal training in Secretarial/Office management and / or
B.Sc. in any discipline
- 5 years’ experience in general secretarial
and administrative duties in a large business focused organization.
- Experience working in an HR Department is
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in English and the
ability to collaborate in a multicultural, multinational team environment.
- Ability to work to a very high level of detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy, able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Technical skills include MS Excel, Word, and Access.
- Must have strong
organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work
effectively with the numerous working interfaces.
Please follow instructions:
Must submit WORD file (.doc) CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Office Admin)
and please include the following details (mandatory)
- Current location
- Visa Status
- Expiration if Visit
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period (can join immediately)
- Total Years of Experience