Internal Audit Department Manager (ARABIC)
- Lead, manage and control the internal audit function by promoting high standards of control and providing an informed independent opinion and objective assurance on the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems, governance processes, risk management, and compliance across ADNOC departments
- Evaluate and appraise the adequacy and effectiveness of group accounting, financial and other operating, management, IT and administrative controls and procedures both existing and proposed in order to promote effective management controls and accountability
- Monitor compliance of Audit processes with established policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations in ADNOC and Group of companies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Bachelor Degree in Accounts/Auditing or equivalent, Master’s Degree is preferred.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 15 years of relevant experience in internal auditing, with varied experience in oil and gas operations and their inherent challenges/risks in the context of corporate function with 8 years of experience in supervisory/ managerial role.
- In-depth knowledge of International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and other standards and their interpretation and application to Internal Auditing practice.
- High interpersonal skills in line with the Corporate Role that requires interaction with all levels of Management in ADNOC and Group Companies.
- High level of proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Audit Certifications (e.g. CA, CIA, CISA) is required.
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com (Subject: Internal Audit Department Manager )
and please include the following details (mandatory)
- Current location
- Visa Status
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience