Sr. Operator - Utilities
Location Ruwais Refinery
Purpose of Job
- Operates control panels comprising highly sophisticated and computerised (DCS) equipment on shift in the assigned operating area.
- Includes the operations and control of instrumentation on the control panels governing process qualities and quantities.
- Constantly visualizes, diagnoses and manipulates micro processing electronic controlling facilities to ensure proper function and that products meet the required stipulated specifications and quantities.
- Includes gas receipt stations, water receipt stations and their utilities and various equipment including transmission pipelines, flares, burn pits and pig launchers and receivers.
- Provides functional direction to Operators to adjust plant operations.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Utilities experience is must
- Education: Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education followed by Higher Diploma in a technical trade.
- 6 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications.
Must submit WORD file .doc CV to email@example.com (Subject: Sr. Control Engineer)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype account
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED (Monthly package including benefits)
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience