- University Degree Educated
- Age: mid 30’s – late 40’s
- Open on nationality, no language requirements
- Strong experience within Hospitality business development
- Understanding of local Hospitality market
- Proactive attitude
- Entrepreneurial perspective
- Create and implement strategy and business plan for the hospitality development model.
- Study hospitality market and report on market tendencies
- Negotiate management agreements with operators
- Overlook and follow up with operators on all operational aspects i.e occupancies, business development, ADR's, opex, etc.
- Setting budgets and monitoring the company's expenditures and financial performance of the hotels.
- Evaluate new real estate investment opportunities including location appraisal, prepare preliminary financial analysis and estimates pertaining to development costs and time.
- Researched and prepared various reports pertaining to operation, policies, and procedures.
- Initiate developing projects budgets and financial controls, contracts and quality control provisions.
- Ensure that project operations are in compliance with business strategy and aligned with the business goals.
Must submit WORD file (.doc only ) CV to email@example.com (Subject:HOSPITALITY MANAGER)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Visa Status
- Expiration if Visit visa
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
Please follow instructions to Screen & Shortlist your Application