Sr. Performance Monitoring Engineer
Location: Ruwais Refinery
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of Ruwais Refinery Key Performance Measures and RR Score Card; validates integrity of performance measurement and reporting practices, and reviews performance targets to align with industry standards, Company strategic objectives and ADNOC guidelines.
- Analyses performance trends, identifies gaps and improvement opportunities, and develops corrective action plans.
- Follows up with departments to close performance gaps.
- Manages performance benchmarking studies, interprets results and prepares management reports.
- Prepares regular management reports with explanation of deviations in Unit yields, cost trends, quality and other parameters, highlighting causes and suggesting corrective action.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemical / Mechanical or Petroleum Processing Engineering.
- 9 years’ of Refinery/Gas Plant/petrochemical plant experience, including minimum 3 years in Performance Monitoring.
- Work experience utilizing Process Historian, laboratory information system (LIMS), and Refinery Mass Balance Reconciliation application and other enabling IT systems.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry benchmarking study (Solomon Study) input data requirement/validation & results / Gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Industry Performance Standards, performance measures (KPIs/KMs), and performance management practices.
- Familiar with Operating cost elements, budget plan & 5 year plan.
- Very good planning & organizing skill, Team work /coordination & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant PC packages.
- Very good written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
Must submit WORD file CV to email@example.com (Subject: Sr. Performance Monitoring Engineer)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Skype ID
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience
- Total Oil & Gas Experience