SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
- Degree in Engineering – preferable
- Min. of 8 years working experience in
sales and marketing
- Female preferred
- Good command of English
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Salary Package : AED 15,000 – 20,000 /
monthly all inclusive
- Carries out various related to
pre-qualification and registration of company’s principals; including
preparation of documentation, submission and maintains records.
- Responsible for various marketing &
sales activities including principal’s product, evaluation of offers, following
up with clients, check/prepare/receive purchase orders, etc.
Key Tasks / Activities:
Specific Pre-qualification and registration activities as requested by Manager
- Prepares pre-qualification documentation in liaison with the respective ANA principal to ensure compliance with the specific needs of various prospective clients.
- Arranges submission of the prepared documents to the relevant prospective clients.
- Updates and maintains documents related to pre-qualification of ANA Principals.
- Maintains updated Registration Status Chart for GM’s periodical review.
Marketing and Sales activities
- Marketing of ANA principals’ products and services with relevant clients and generate enquiries.
- Evaluates offers received and submission of relevant bids in accordance with the specifications and inspection requirements of the respective client.
- Follows up regularly with the client on the submitted offer until an award is made.
- Analyze the causes of being unsuccessful in any offer submitted.
- Checks orders received and prepare the same with the relevant manufacturer/supplier in accordance with the client’s purchase order requirements
- Acknowledge orders received after receiving the same from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Arranges submission/obtaining all documentation/approvals related to Purchase Order/s.
- Tracks progress of orders with the suppliers/manufacturers to ensure adherence with the specification and committed delivery schedule/s.
- Arranges duty exemption, clearance and delivery of the same to respective clients.
- Arranges submittal of final documentation to the client.
- Ensures prompt after Sales Support.
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments in the oil and gas industry by attending seminar, exhibitions, etc.
- Pays frequent visits to various clients in order to keep good relation and stay updated on new/future projects and to obtain information which helps the business.
- Contribute positively to enhance ANA list of Principals by adding new ones.
Must submit WORD file (.doc) CV to email@example.com
(Subject: SENIOR SALES ENGINEER)
and please include: (mandatory)
- Current location
- Date of birth
- Current salary -AED
- Expected Salary- AED
- Notice period
- Total Years of Experience