Sr. Crisis Response & Business Continuity Specialist
Purpose of Job
- Supports in the development, delivery, maintenance, assurance and improvement of the Crisis & Emergency Response and Business Continuity Plan of the company HQ/Fields (Assets). Assists in ensuring the state of emergency preparedness within the Company.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B. Sc. in Disaster Management, Chemical Engineering, Fire & Safety Engineering or equivalent with accredited certification in emergency response.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in Crisis Management/Business Continuity or a refinery emergency response team or the equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- High levels of personal initiative, creativity and self-motivation.
- Knowledgeable of how to work within and implement an Incident Command System
- Knowledge and understanding of the Disaster Recovery Planning techniques and technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity ISO 22301
- CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional) BCI Certification preferred.
- Knowledge on Emergency Response Software
- Very good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
Email .doc file CVs to: email@example.com (Subject: Job title)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join
- Total Oil & gas Experience/Refinery