Sr. Safety & Risk Management Engineer
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for monitoring the implementation of the Corporate HSE Management System & associated procedures pertaining to Safety, Fire and Risk Management areas and for providing professional advice on Safety & Fire Technical issues for Company through Manager Technical Safety & Fire Department.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in Health, Safety & Environment within oil & gas industry of which 2-3 years should have been in a Sr. Engineer / Supervisory position.
- Able to demonstrate professional skills in managing his activities within the HSE Framework.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Very Good skills in Fire Safety, Technical Safety & Risk Management concerns as well as relevant standards.
- Knowledgeable about HSEMS, HSES procedures and HSE Practices, BAT’s.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Email .doc file CVs to: email@example.com
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join