Sr. Sustainability Engineer
Purpose of Job
- Leads, plans and monitors the activities of Sustainability Management for the Environment & Occupational Health Department to advice and support in continuous improvement for Sustainability related factors in Company Divisions/ Departments.
- Handles the issues as identified through Sustainability studies/ internal audits and ensures follow up for closure of recommendations/ corrective actions and supports the Environment Section in its implementation to improve performance indicators related to Sustainability functions.
- Plays a major role in the development of a broad based, company- wide strategic sustainability initiatives for integrating sustainability functions throughout Company.
- Ensures that company’s sustainability efforts enhances business performance and supports the long term interests of the Company.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 9 years’ relevant experience in Sustainability Management or Environmental Management within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Engineering data analysis, interpretation and compilation skills for large volumes of information.
- Hands on experience in Sustainability Reporting lifecycle in line with GRI (Global Reporting Initiative).
- Broad technical knowledge in the area of Sustainability Indicators and their improvement methods.
- Knowledgeable about ISO: 140001 standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to work well in teams.
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of
- Arabic is preferable.
Email .doc file CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Job title)
- Current location
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Visa Status
- Expiration (if on Tourist visa)
- Notice period
- Availability to join